Your relationship with ViaFour and VIA IV Investments, LLC is based on trust and confidence, and we value our relationships with our clients. In order to fulfill our responsibilities to you, we require that you provide us with current and accurate financial and personal information. We will protect the information you have provided in a manner that is safe, secure and professional. We are very committed to protecting your privacy and to safeguarding that information.
Categories of Information We Collect
We may collect the following kinds of confidential personal information about you: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, phone number, social security number, occupation, assets, income and other financial and family information;
bInformation about your transactions with us, our affiliates or with brokerages, banks and custodians with whom you hold investment or cash accounts. This information includes account numbers, holdings, balances, transaction history and other financial and investment activities.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial Information
ViaFour is committed to the protection and privacy of its current and former customer’s and consumer’s personal and financial information. ViaFour will not share such
information with any non-affiliated third party except:
- When necessary to complete a transaction in the account, such as with the clearing firm or account custodians;
- When required to maintain or service the account;
- To resolve customer disputes;
- When requested by a fiduciary or beneficiary on the account;
- To our attorneys, accountants or compliance consultants;
- When required by a regulatory agency, or for other reasons required or permitted by law;
- In connection with a sale or merger of ViaFour’s business;
- In any circumstance that has your instruction or consent.
Protection of Personal Information
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
If you close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice. If you require any additional information regarding ViaFour’s privacy practices, please contact us.